Friday, June 27, 2008

Look! A blogger I am.

This is maybe my favorite image of OC. We are on Captain Bill Bunting's after dinner cruise headed out to ride up the beach and watch the sun set.
Ahhhhhhhh......
While we were going out, we saw this guy riding our bow.
Here are some ducks we saw while we were at Seacrets.
My T. loves to feed his birds. The gulls were catching cashews right out of his hand off of our balcony. T. decided to teach me to fly his kite. He wrapped himself around me and then I took the strings and held tight. A few turns to the right. A few turns to the left.
And then I promptly crashed it. Oh poo.... But all's well no damage, man.
I love to swim and Mom enjoys it too. We had three pools to choose from. Two outdoor pools and an indoor one too! Life is good!!!
We have started a family "thing" after my discovery last year of Landshark Beer at Hammerheads, we have found it to be one of our favorite places. The burgers and crab cake sandwiches are great - - oh and did I mention the Landshark beer?

It's a sister thing too!
And T n Me MUST go to Thrasher's for fries with lots of vinegar.
We love to get up early and ride our bikes and watch the sun rise. Yes, even I enjoy this at the beach. Morning is not always my best time of day. I am more of a night owl, as you know.
We put around 8 to 10 miles on our bikes each morning.


~~~~~~~

Here is where I started.
Hey, will ya look at that! I have a blog! We are in Ocean City, MD and Terry and Robb have been flying kites and having fun.





Now that I have a blog, what do I do with it? Hmmm, how about another picture?
Here we are, my sister, Alison, and Me on the beach!


She is teaching me how to blog today.



The boys rented segways ~ check this out!



No comments: